We cooperate with local developers to provide industrial solutions for customers.
LitioLAB 1.0 is an advanced, complex-shape, mathematical drawing tool for GstarCAD, that helps you draw complex shapes (either 2D curves, 3D curves or 3D surfaces), that are not available as standard commands within GstarCAD.
It is ideal for engineering and/or architectural applications as for example:
• Building arches, suspension Bridges, catenary curves, gear profiles, helical augers, airfoils [cross sections of wings], ship hulls, Wankel engine epitrochoid housings, ammunition and missile warheads, projectile motion [oblique throw], and Lissajous curves are some more examples.
• Further examples are also, Simple harmonic motion, Fourier series, space orbits, Guilloché patterns, harmonograph figures, mathematic roses, Rosetta orbits, Roulette curves, Tusi couples, filigrees, spirals, hypotrochoids and epitrochoids, etc. All they follow mathematical principles and formulas.
• Actually, for any physics, engineering or architectural phenomenon that can be expressed mathematically.
LitioLAB 1.0 can:
• Draw shapes that follow a mathematical equation or formula:
o 2D curves (as functions of X, of an angle; or of a parameter)
o 3D curves (as functions of X and Y, of R and an Angle; or of a parameter)
o 3D surfaces (as functions of X and Y, of R and an Angle; or of two parameters)
• Import a series of XLS points (or other formats) into your drawing, to draw them as a series of POINTs, LINE segments or 2D or 3D POLYLINEs
• Draw oblongs
• Draw trigonometric functions (SINE, COSINE)
• Draw parabolas, by picking 3 points that belong to the parabola, and additional points to define its limits
• Draw catenary curves, providing the two ends and the catenary length
• Draw 2D and 3D helixes and spirals
• Draw spirograph-like shapes.